Air Duct Cleaning Specialists in Lake Oswego
Far too often, homeowners do not pay attention to their air vents until problems arise, and then they rush around to find someone who specializes in air duct and dry vent cleaning in Lake Oswego. Usually by this point, the problem has gotten severely out of hand. That is why it is so important to be watchful for warning signs that may show up over time throughout your home.
Common Warning Signs and Red Flags
- Dirty vent covers. When dust and dirt clogs the vents in your home, it is usually a sign that the air flow is not strong enough to keep it clean. This may be a result of dirt accumulation in the duct work.
- Dark filtration lines around the vents. The walls and carpets near your vents may begin to gather up some of the dirt and debris that is being kicked up out of the air ducts.
- Excessive dust in the home. Some homes are dustier than others, but if your home seems to be more dusty than normal it could be an indication that your ducts need to be cleaned.
- Variance in temperature or air flow. A clean and well working unit will put out the same temperature and air flow throughout the house, so a difference from room to room usually signifies clogged ducts.
- Increased energy required to operate your system at desired settings. This may be an indication that dirt or grime is blocking coils and/or ducts, restricting flow and spiking utility bills.
When you need quality air duct cleaning specialists in the Lake Oswego area, you can trust in the best with Praise Cleaning Services. Contact us today. We will ensure that your vents are cleaned and the air in your home is safe.